|size||approx. 590 x 590 mm (depending on pattern)|
- 1Place the tiles in the grid of the suspended ceiling (600 x 600 mm).
- 2After placing the tile, it can be locked into place with the clips that we supply with the tiles.
- 3The grid can be painted or spray-painted to match the colour of the tiles.
|application||wall, furniture and ceiling|
|size||approx. 610 x 610 mm (depending on pattern) – overlap approx. 7 mm on all sides|
- 1Make a scale drawing of the ceiling or wall. Mark the layout of the tiles on it; add the filler panels and cornices if applicable.
- 2Make sure the substrate (wall/ceiling) you will be working on is level.
- 3Copy your drawing from point 1 to the ceiling and draw the centre of the pattern with a chalk line.
- 4Start in the centre of the room and work your way out. Make sure the tiles overlap on the outer edge.
- 5Install the tiles first. Then the filler panels (if applicable) and finally the cornices.
- 6The panels can be cut to size with a paper cutter or scissors. In the case of corners, they can be easily bent.
- 7When the substrate is of wood, the tiles can be fastened using a tacker with brad nails or you can use construction adhesive. In the case of plasterboards, we recommend construction adhesive.
- 8When using brad nails, position them every 15 to 30 cm on the outer edge of the tiles.
filler panels and decorative cornices
- 9When applying large wall cornices, we recommend using a wooden attachment at the corners and seams.
- 10Separate seams can be corrected by tapping with a wooden block.
|description||steel plate, 0.25 mm thick, with stamped pattern|
|finish||finished or unfinished|
|application||wall, furniture and (suspended) ceiling|
|types||drop-in for suspended ceilings
nail-up for other application
decorative cornices for corner finishes
|features||very easy to install
creates a unique atmosphere
|acoustics||acoustic drop-in option available
NRC 0.85 (American standard ASTM C423 – details on request)
|fire rating||class A (American standard ASTM E84 – report on request)|
- →The RAW tiles are unfinished. They can be painted or decorated as desired. If left unfinished, they will oxidise when exposed to moisture.
- →The powder-coated tiles require no further finishing. If desired, they can be decorated.
- →The ART series tiles are powder-coated, finished and provided with a protective top layer of clear coat.